The pages of this website are updated and expanded on a regular basis, but minor changes will not be listed here.
- Added my Key Lime Pie recipe.
- My website is now over 15 years old - so it was time for a major overhaul. I completed the extensive modernization in May of 2016, after many (!!!) months of my spare time:
- Website development, structures, styling, etc., has come a very long way since I started out. I got rid of the outdated "frames based" page structure and ugly Frontpage-coding, eliminated "Flash" animations (not supported by "Apple"), introduced HTML5, etc.
- This has been a major (!!!) undertaking, and I had to learn a lot of new stuff - the hard way. It has been an interesting-but-time-consuming challenge.
- I did try to accommodate old web browsers (such as Internet Explorer IE8 and older), which is rather tricky. There are at least half a dozen major web browsers out there (and a couple of dozen minor ones) - they have inconsistent interpretations of html and CSS.
- The pages should work with touch-screens as well now, but viewing the page contents may not be easy on tiny screens. I had to draw the line somewhere, and I am not a professional web developer.
- Re-formatted all pages (well over 200 pages - not just recipes), touched up all images (almost 2000), checked nearly all of the ca. 2000 attached documents, made a completely new menu structure, etc.
- Added my "no knead" bread recipe.
- I created my .com website!
©1987-2016 F. Dörenberg, unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this publication may be used without permission from the author.