This is just a quick & simple recipe that I conjured up one day...
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Bake time: 15 minutes
- Makes 3 servings.
- 450 grams (1 lb) chicken tenders (or strips of chicken breast)
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet Indonesian soy sauce (ketjap manis)
- Indonesian soy sauce has a very different taste from Japanese soy sauce!
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3-4 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- pinch of salt
EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES
- Oven dish
PREPARATION / DIRECTIONS
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C (350 °F)
- Remove tendons and membranes from chicken tenders
- Combine all other ingredients in the oven dish and blend
- Add chicken tenders and coat well on all sides
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, or until done
SERVING & GARNISH SUGGESTIONS
- Serve with basmati or coconut rice
©2003-2016 F. Dörenberg, unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this publication may be used without permission from the author.