The two images most recently received at my QTH in the south of France
(this page re-loads every 60 sec)
The twelve most recently received images - click on image to see it in full size
ABOUT THIS SSTV CAM
- Created mid-2008.
- Standard frequency: 14230 kHz.
- Date + time (UTC) of reception is indicated in the lower left-hand corner of each image.
- Station locator: JN03qo.
- Antenna: 2x6 m dipole, 2m above ground, wire direction ~ East-West
- SSTV software: good old MMSSTV. Auto-slant is typically OFF. In other words: WYSIWYG ("what you send is what you get"). If an image that I received from your station has a bad slant, calibrate the clock-setting of your SSTV software (both RX and TX!) - don't blame me for it: mine is calibrated! Click here for help on how to do this.
- Image management and upload software: KE5RS ftp widget (V7.3.6). Thanks John, for helping me getting this up & running! Click here for a description of how I set up this page, set up the FTP widget, and set up MMSSTV.
- This page is refreshed every 60 sec (obviously, new images only appear when my cam is On Air, and I am actually receiving images).
- Other SSTV Cams (I sometimes use them to check my own transmissions and propagation conditions):
- Images aggregated live from SSTV cams around the world by GØHWC
- Images aggregated live from SSTV cams around the world by CX2ABP
- List of world-wide SSTV cams by HF-FAX
Links last checked: October 2015
©2004-2016 F. Dörenberg, unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this publication may be used without permission from the author.