External links last checked: December 2020
LINKS ABOUT THE CITY OF TOULOUSE
- General info about Toulouse (Wikipedia)
- Tourist Office of Toulouse
- A voir à Toulouse [Things to see & visit in Toulouse]
- Live road traffic conditions
- ToulouseWeb (general info, in French)
- Americans in Toulouse (AIT International Club, "English-speaking ex-pats living and sharing the good life in Toulouse, France")
- "The Art of Living in Toulouse" handbook (by AIT, 2006, not up-to-date)
- Toulouse/Blagnac Airport (incl. departure/arrival times)
- Stade Toulousain, one of the top rugby clubs in France, where rugby is more important than soccer.
- The Toulousian dialect (in French), source: Matiàs Augalan, retrieved 2015.
- The Toulousian survival vocabulary (in French), source: Matiàs Augalan, 1998, retrieved 2015.
LINKS ABOUT THE TOULOUSE/MIDI-PYRÉNÉES REGION
- Le Guide Practique - Gers (in French)
- Cordes-sur-Ciel, historic hill-top village, ca. 80 km (50 mi) drive northeast of Toulouse
- Rocamadour, ca. 160 km (100 mi) north of Toulouse
- Saint-Cirque-Lapopie, ca. 125 km (80 mi) north of Toulouse, perched on a cliff above the Lot river
- Albi, ca. 80 km (50 mi) east of Toulouse (the cathedral is the largest brick building in the world), source: TheTelegraph, 2012, retrieved 2014.
- Carcassonne, about 90 km (55 mi) southeast of Toulouse, with a medieval citadel
©2001-2020 F. Dörenberg, unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this publication may be used without permission from the author.